Last updated: Feb 8, 2019
RKS app is developed by Debabrata Deb, an individual developer.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding privacy policies about the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information for users of the RKS app.
Information Collection and Use
- The RKS app does not collect personal information.
- The RKS app does not use any third-party services that collect personal information.
- The RKS app does not collect Log Data from your phone.
- The RKS app does not use any third-party services that collect Log Data from your phone.
- The RKS app does not use "cookies". Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
- The RKS app does not contain links to any other sites.
- The RKS app does not collect personally identifiable information from children under 13.